Tampa Bay International Membership Application
TBI is a non-partisan and non-sectarian social club that welcomes women from around the world. Our goal is to learn, respect, appreciate and enjoy the many different cultures, customs and languages that we as members bring to this organization. We are glad you want to join us!
The following rules apply to each TBI applicant:
- New applicants must attend one function. Please check the Events page for upcoming events.
- Each applicant must be sponsored by a member in good standing. Prospective new members that do not have a sponsor will be introduced to a potential sponsor at their first event.
- Applicants and members may not use their participation in TBI to promote commercial or charitable endeavors.
- Complete the following form and click the Submit Application text button in the last line of the form. You can click the symbol in the First Name field to auto-fill the application with your common information if it is stored by your browser. If you are using your phone, it will be easier to turn your phone to the long side to complete the application.
- Pay your annual dues of $60 with your application submission. Please see the following Dues section.
- Enter your email address into the Mailing List Subscription field at the bottom. This will enable us to send you event notifications and other club communications.
- Upon receipt of your application, we will enroll you in the text notification service. We send texts as a service to our members to notify them of new email communications. You may opt out of this service directly through an incoming text message or by request. Email [email protected] to be removed from the texting service if you wish.
Mailing List Subscription
Please add yourself to the club mailing list; subscription provides you with the latest event invitations and information. Your email will not be shared outside of the organization.
You can choose to unsubscribe through any email you receive by clicking the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email or you can email the club administrators at [email protected] to be removed from the mailing list. You will then no longer receive any event information or invitations via email, though that information is available on the website under the Events tab.